Loud introverts are individuals who possess both introverted and extroverted characteristics. They may have a strong desire for solitude and introspection, but also enjoy being in social settings and expressing themselves verbally. They may come across as outgoing and talkative, but still need time alone to recharge. Loud introverts can be seen as being confident, self-assured and expressive. They can also be seen as assertive and outgoing, but may still have moments of introspection and shyness. They can come across as being both introverted and extroverted, depending on the situation and context.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!